On June 24th and 25th, 2019 the Chem-Academy will host the annual symposium “Pharma IT Compliance” in Bonn. The event is dedicated to the interface between IT and quality assurance in the dynamic regulatory environment.
As co-sponsor of this symposium, ARCONDIS will be represented by Volker Roeder (Principal Consultant) and Valentino Ducati (Management Consultant) with a presentation on the automation of the Annual Product Quality Review (APQR):
Automation of Annual Product Quality Review (APQR)
- Pharma 4.0: Objectives in the GxP-regulated area
- Regulatory requirements for the APQR
- Typically required resources for the non-automated creation of APQR
- Strategic prerequisites for more far-reaching digitization projects
- Advantages in the cross-production and cross-location creation of APQR: interfaces, availability and data quality
- Implementation challenges: pitfalls, costs and resources
- Success factors in a multidisciplinary project
Would you like to learn more about the “Pharma IT Compliance” symposium?
Click here for the registration and complete program