On June 24th and 25th, 2019 the Chem‐Academy will host the annual symposium “Pharma IT Compliance” in Bonn. The event is dedicated to the interface between IT and quality assurance in the dynamic regulatory environment.
As co‐sponsor of this symposium, ARCONDIS will be represented by Volker Roeder (Principal Consultant) and Valentino Ducati (Management Consultant) with a presentation on the automation of the Annual Product Quality Review (APQR):
Automation of Annual Product Quality Review (APQR)
- Pharma 4.0: Objectives in the GxP‐regulated area
- Regulatory requirements for the APQR
- Typically required resources for the non‐automated creation of APQR
- Strategic prerequisites for more far‐reaching digitization projects
- Advantages in the cross‐production and cross‐location creation of APQR: interfaces, availability and data quality
- Implementation challenges: pitfalls, costs and resources
- Success factors in a multidisciplinary project
Would you like to learn more about the “Pharma IT Compliance” symposium?
Click here for the registration and complete program