Efficient Quality Reporting for Vifor Pharma - a Success Story
More efficient. More reliable. More flexible. — The quality reporting of Vifor Pharma reaches new maturity.
Price pressure and tough competition are driving pharmaceutical companies to higher quality and continuous improvement. The quality management department of Vifor Pharma is making its own contribution and prescribed a slimming diet to its own KPI reporting.
The embedding of new processes and tools in the organization took place according to best practices from the organizational change management as part of the transition phase.
Even months after the project conclusion, the fast response of the support department in the case of need is ensured by the consultants entrusted with the project.
The system follows the process and not the other way around.
In addition to project management, ARCONDIS, who is well-versed in the processes of the pharmaceutical industry, is also responsible for process consulting and the technical implementation – so that everything came from a single source.
The main cornerstones of this solution are:
- Streamlining the reporting process and adjusting the cycle from monthly to quarterly reports
- Reduction of the process complexity, inter alia by reducing manual work steps and introducing a central data recording platform
- Optimization of the creation of graphic reports for management in the desired output format (PowerPoint)
- Increasing efficiency and quality of data input through optimized usability and optical input aids
- Mechanisms for extended plausibility checking of the transmitted values
“The KPI reporting process was initially very complex and time-consuming. With the help of ARCONDIS, we were able to increase efficiency tremendously and design the report so that we can also use it for the semi-annual quality system management reviews.”
— Head Corporate Quality Management Vifor Pharma
Example Training Management Reporting (fictitious numbers) (Click the image to enlarge)