ARCONDIS is a global consulting company with an exclusive focus on the healthcare and life science industries, with their particularly demanding requirements on quality and regulatory aspects. We have been managing challenges and solving problems for our clients in the areas of compliance, business processes,
information technology, and digital transformation since 2001. We create value through cross-functional, sophisticated delivery methodologies and intelligent implementation. Our clients love to work with us because of our unique skillsets, our pragmatic approach, and our will to win.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Oversee, build and own the strategic vision to expand and bring the partnership with Arcondis to the next level
- Work close with our partner Arcondis and all their account leads to structure new partnership proposals, develop innovative new methods of cooperation and close deals.
- Develop and implement end to end strategic plans and process to maximize the most profitable high-value opportunities, initiatives, and projects.
- Utilize networking expertise to develop existing and new local, regional, and national opportunities to further enhance corporate alliances and strengthen relationships to maximize sales results and maintain/increase retention.
- Develop new end to end customer case studies, campaigns and customer references.
- Manage and support key existing accounts and assist with expanding their sales volumes.
- Responsible for achieving established revenue goals and budgets.
- Create a synergistic and collaborative team environment.
- Lead a global team of partnership reps to create relationships and manages existing ones in a 2nd phase.
- Contract Negotiation & Relationship Management.
- Work closely with the Management of MIGx & Arcondis
-5+ years professional experience with an emphasis on sales and new business development
-Strong business acumen and analytical skills - Complex problem-solving skills
-Excellent interpersonal skills and entrepreneur mindset
-Strong personality with the ability to handle stress and various tasks at the same time
-Solid strong network of customers and solid experience of selling IT Services to have confident discussions with customers
-Willingness to work in an international environment
-Excellent Communication skills; fluent in German & English (written and spoken)
-Ability to travel