ARCONDIS is a global consulting company with an exclusive focus on the healthcare and life science industries, with their particularly demanding requirements on quality and regulatory aspects. We have been managing challenges and solving problems for our clients in the areas of compliance, business processes,
information technology, and digital transformation since 2001. We create value through cross-functional, sophisticated delivery methodologies and intelligent implementation. Our clients love to work with us because of our unique skillsets, our pragmatic approach, and our will to win.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Support the QMR in quality management
- support process owners in writing and/or maintenance of their Policies, SOPs, Work Instructions, Templates
- Managing of administrative tasks, such as planning of quality trainings, maintaining the QMS library, steering of signature workflows etc.
- Communication and customer contact
- First insights in quality management in the consulting industry
- First insight in consulting by supporting compliance projects
- Theoretical and applied knowledge of standards, norms and regulations
- Academic education in the field of business informatics, (business-) engineering, or in a scientific-technical field is a plus
- Project collaboration and partial responsibility with focus on quality assurance & compliance with further interfaces to IT-related topics (e.g. Security, Cloud, CSV, Artifical Intelligence) is a plus
- Methodical approach and good analytical skills
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Team player with willingness to continuously improve and grow with new challenges