HR and Operations Specialist
Arcondis is a global consulting company with an exclusive focus on the healthcare and life science industries, with their particularly demanding requirements on quality and regulatory aspects. We have been managing challenges and solving problems for our clients in the areas of compliance, business processes,
information technology, and digital transformation since 2001. We create value through cross-functional, sophisticated delivery methodologies and intelligent implementation. Our clients love to work with us because of our unique skillsets, our pragmatic approach, and our will to win.
We are looking for a results-driven Business Analyst, who has also experience as a software tester, and who should become part of our agile team and play a key role in the migration of a software application to AWS and later in scaling and further developing the application. Your main tasks will include:
• Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
• Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance the integration and implementation
• Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team
• Help design, document and maintain system processes
• Communicate key insights and findings to product team
• Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value
• Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios
• Executing tests on software usability
• Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability.
• A degree in IT / Computer Science
• Previous experience in Business Analysis
• Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
• Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions
• Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
• Working knowledge of test techniques and compatibility with various software programs
• Working knowledge of programming
• Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills.