ARCONDIS is a global consulting company with an exclusive focus on the healthcare and life science industries, with their particularly demanding requirements on quality and regulatory aspects. We have been managing challenges and solving problems for our clients in the areas of compliance, business processes,
information technology, and digital transformation since 2001. We create value through cross-functional, sophisticated delivery methodologies and intelligent implementation. Our clients love to work with us because of our unique skillsets, our pragmatic approach, and our will to win.
Tasks and responsibilities
We are building-up a team that supports one of our most important clients with 2nd Level services around Quality Applications.
You will gain a deep knowledge of and establish a close relationship with our client to understand their Quality Applications environment as well as collaborate and coordinate activities involving the client’s 3rd party application vendors.
You and your colleagues will be offered a broader role, as next to Incident Management and Service Request support, our team will also cover and support Problem Management, Operational Change & Configuration Management, System Administration and Validation (SDLC/CSV), Knowledge Management, Service Asset & Configuration Management and the Continuous Improvement Process.
So, if you like multiple challenges and have experience in at least one or in more of the listed areas, have a problem-solving, a hands-on & proactive attitude, plus you like to build a close relationship with your clients and working in a team, this job is for you.
Who you are :
We are looking for a good team mix of experienced engineers and talents with ideally experience in software development, maintenance, troubleshooting.
Good to have:
- Degree in IT, engineering, scientific field, or similar
- Passion for automation and technology, ability and willingness to learn new technology in a fast-paced environment
- Good technical understanding in one or more of the following areas (the more the better) : MS SQL Server & DB, PHP, C#, Oracle DB, Linux OS, Windows OS, MS Azure Products
- Working knowledge of one or more modern programming and scripting languages: Python, Java, C, C++, etc.
- Familiarity with working in an Agile environment
Nice to have:
- ITIL knowledge and certification
- Knowledge of regulated Industry (Quality) in areas such as ISO 13485, GMP, FDA CFR21
- SDLC Framework (CSV) & good documentation practices (GDP)
- UML, TOGAF and BPMN
- Experience in working with IT Service Management Tools (ServiceNow)
- Architecture skills
- IT planning and project management
- External vendor engagement
Experience with one or more of the following systems is desired:
- Quality Management Systems, like ETQ Reliance (ETQ)
- Computer Aided Quality System (CAQ), like BabtecQ (Babtec)
- Data Integrity Software, like Compliance Builder (Xybion)
- Audit Tracking Management System, like ATMS (Pysis)
- Learning Management Systems (LMS), like ComplianceWire (UL)