ARCONDIS is a global consulting company with an exclusive focus on the healthcare and life science industries, with their particularly demanding requirements on quality and regulatory aspects. We have been managing challenges and solving problems for our clients in the areas of compliance, business processes,
information technology, and digital transformation since 2001. We create value through cross-functional, sophisticated delivery methodologies and intelligent implementation. Our clients love to work with us because of our unique skillsets, our pragmatic approach, and our will to win.
Tasks and responsibilities
We are looking for a Solution Architect, who partners with the business to understand the strategic drivers and technical needs of a company to deliver an optimal solution architecture based on the existing and future IT ecosystem, while ensuring usability, stability, and scalability.
- Identify, evaluate, and develop concepts for IT solutions by providing technical expertise and oversight of the development of prototypes and proofs of concepts
- Analyse business scenarios and find opportunities for innovative solutions and improvements
- Understand and document scope, capability gaps and user requirements
- Design and develop systems and procedures that are efficient and meet user requirements
- Craft conceptual models to support the definition of the system landscape while optimising it
- Build data models in the life science industry, create data maps with given requirements and craft data architecture with standard data models and information flows
- Build and be responsible for the Solution Architecture documentation
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Science, Engineering, IT Management etc.
- Experience in information architecture and data modelling
- Previous experience in Healthcare/Life Sciences/Consulting preferred
- Ideally knowhow in Application Management, Internet of Things (IOT) or Big Data
- Participation in complex projects involving many systems and integrations
- Exposure to Cloud Technology (Azure, AWS, GCP) and emerging technologies
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Ability to lead project definition workshops
- Ability to communicate and influence stakeholders at all levels of the organization