GDPR in Life Sciences & Healthcare – are you ready?
The new EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has a major impact on companies in the medical device, medicine and healthcare industries, as personal health data is extremely confidential. But GDPR also presents an opportunity for companies in the industry to foster the trust of patients, consumers and healthcare professionals. Data privacy is more than just compliance.
General Data Protection Regulation – where does your company stand?
Compliance with GDPR requirements doesn’t have to be complex or difficult. No matter where you stand, with ARCONDIS, you have the right companion at your side. With nearly two decades of compliance experience in the life sciences, we will find the right approach for your situation – no matter whether SME or corporation – and are more than willing to pitch in.
Requirements in GDPR compliance
There are a number of factors crucial for GDPR compliance that your company has to be able to prove end-to-end:
- Confidential, personal data has been identified
- Overview of data storage location and flows are available
- Access is under control – who has access, how and why?
- Technical and organizational security measures are defined and implemented
- Rights of the data subject – right to information, transferability and deletion are ensured
- Responsiveness in case of data privacy violations is ensured
GDPR Fitness Check
With the ARCONDIS assessment, we help you to meet these requirements, no matter whether this is a new topic for you or your operations already comply with GDPR. Developed by our compliance experts and supported with a number of tried assessment methods, our Fitness Check ensures compliance transparency and security, and reveals where action is needed.
Advantages of the GDPR Fitness Check
- Results within a few workdays
- Based on the methodical questionnaire assessment
- Tailored to the needs of life sciences
- Precise information split by category
- Scalable – company-wide or with a focus on IT
- Including risk-assessed recommendations for action
Categories (depending of the scope of the check): Data Classification & Records, Governance Framework, Privacy Organizaion, Training & Awareness …
Did we arouse your interest? For more information about our services, see our GDPR Service Overview.