Wir schaffen Mehrwert durch funktionsübergreifende, ausgefeilte Projektabwicklung und intelligente Implementierung.
Unsere Kunden lieben die Zusammenarbeit mit uns aufgrund unserer einzigartigen Fähigkeiten, unseres pragmatischen Ansatzes und unseres unbedingten Erfolgswillens. We make healthcare better.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Support clients to design and setup of their Omnichannel Engagement ecosystem
- Ensuring the Architecture aligns with and supports the rest of the Application and Data Architecture
- Communication via a variety of approaches to ensure all stakeholders understand the architecture, from business stakeholders through to developers
- Drafting technical architecture documentation; defining the test strategy; leading DevOps to define and implement CI/CD pipelines; ensuring that implementations meet non-functional requirements
- Safeguarding the Architecture designs adhering to relevant legislation and standards, including, for example, quality, security, and data protection legislation
- Developing and maintaining a good understanding of the evolution of products and services in the wider industry
- In depth knowledge in relevant technologies (such as CRM Systems (Veeva), Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Campaign, Mulesoft, AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Strong background as a solutions architect in the digital, enterprise integration and custom development space (10+ years of experience)
- Knowledge and understanding of industry trends and new technologies and ability to apply trends to architectural needs
- Ability to break down complex tasks into subtasks and execute to completion
- Essential skills as expert in agile software development and continuous delivery
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills; able to present to technical and non-technical audiences